Information for tourists:
St. Mary’s Basilica in Gdansk can be visited throughout the year.
In the period from April 18 to November 30 visit is paid.
Monday to Saturday:
- from 1.10 to 30.04 – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- from 1.05 to 30.09 – 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- 11:00 – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 (6.30) p.m.
You can not visit the Basilica during Mass and other liturgy and church ceremonies.
Some of the Basilica of St. Mary of the Sea Chapel is off exploring and is intended for personal prayer and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
Tower with viewpoint:
It is open for visitors from March 25 to November 30.
- From March 25 to April 30 and from October 1 to November 30 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- From May 1 to May 31 and from September 1 to September 30 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- From June 1 to August 31 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
In the remaining period from December 1 to March 24 the entrance to the tower is possible from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. as long as weather conditions allow.
In case of bad weather conditions, especially during a storm the tower is closed to the visitors.
On April 16 2017 y. the tower will be closed.
Cost of the ticekts:
St. Mary’s Basilica:
- normal ticket (adults) 4zł
- reduced ticket (children and students) 2zł
Tower (the ticket also includes visiting the Basilica of St. Mary):
- normal ticket (adults) 6 zł
- reduced ticket (children and students) 3 zł
Income from ticket sales is earmarked for preservation and restoration of St. Mary’s Basilica.